Can you really depend on God when you have exhausted all your resources and have no one else to turn to? And even if you still had other options, would He rather have you rely on Him?
CHILDREN OF GOD is a true story about faith and fear, letting go and trust --- a testimony of God's detailed provision in the middle of impossible situations.
From the readers:
- "Thank you for your beautiful and touching book! To me it was a call to trust. It was like one of those thriller stories in the Bible, and the teaching blended right in. My own desire to lead this kind of life of God's children was strengthened."
- "Never before had I understood the grace of God and what it means to live as His child."
- "I was so glued to my seat and wanted to keep on reading that I forgot to make the dinner!"
RETURNING TO GRACE is an astonishing little book. It is probably the first one ever to point out how the original message
of the cross was replaced by a familiar looking but very different
gospel in the fifth century. And why the subsequent theological teaching
in every denomination today tends to rob us of the freedom and peace we
are meant to have in the Lord.
Reading it may well change your whole life. Be blessed!
- "This book is so groundbreaking that I sometimes forgot to breath as I was reading it. Praise God, for He has started to tear down these human structures, allowing us to find Him. I am no scholar but thank God, I don't need to be! When the Holy Spirit speaks truth to us, we don't need to rely on our own understanding. I should go to work now, but my feet just want to dance! The Father is so wonderful!"
- "I read the book twice in a row. It was like shackles were falling off. I realized I had been accustomed to think in a wrong way."
- "The world looks different after reading it. Incomparable book on grace!"
NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE EBOOKS DIRECTLY FROM AMAZON. Just click the round buttons below. After reading, please give us a review and star rating on the store. Thank you!
Markku Sarento is an evangelist and a Lutheran minister who has worked with many Christian churches and denominations. As a couple, Markku and Johanna love to proclaim the gospel of Jesus and teach about reliance on God.